This accessibility statement applies to Aura Fertility’s mobile app which is available for iOS (Apple) and Android.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this app. That means that you should be able to:
- Use different screen sizes – Aura has a responsive design
- Get alt text for images
- Correct content sequencing
- Follow consistent navigation
- Find Appropriate labels
- Zoom within device settings
- Resize text within device settings
- Find descriptive links
- Find heading hierarchies for content pages
- Change color contrast levels using your device settings
- Use any content types or features that have been optimized such as accordions, slideshow/carousels, tables and tabs.
We’ve also made the app’s content as simple as possible to understand, explaining all the clinical aspects of the IVF journey in an easy to understand language.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
HOW ACCESSIBLE AURA IS
Aura is partially compliant with accessibility standards. We know that some parts of our mobile app are not fully accessible:
- We don’t provide video captions, transcriptions and audio descriptions in content pages.
- Some screens don’t support screen readers.
- Some images don’t have alt text.
WHAT WE DO ABOUT KNOWN ISSUES
We work to achieve WCAG 2.1. AA standards and we will be addressing all accessibility issues as part of our roadmap and next development phases.
REPORTING ACCESSIBILITY ISSUES
If you need information on this app in a different format or if you find accessibility issues not listed on this page please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You’ll also be able to reach us via https://www.aura-fertility.com/contact if you have any issues with our support.
This statement was prepared in October 2022. It was last updated on April 2023.